Backflow Incense Burner – Large Pebbles
A stunningly simple backflow incense burner in a large black ceramic stacked pebble design. When the cone is lit the smoke from the cone cascades downwards in a mesmerising waterfall effect to pool at the bottom. Beautiful to watch.
For best effects burn indoors in an area away from any sudden air movements. Please note that after burning it is normal for a light oily residue to appear on the oil burner, for this reason we recommend protecting any furniture it is placed upon suitably. The residue can be easily wiped off the burner with a damp cloth. Please exercise caution when burning incense. Only backflow incense cones should be used with this product – standard incense cones will not create the desired effect. It is normal for cones to take up to 10 minutes after being lit to start creating the smoking/mist effect. We supply a selection of backflow incense cones in a variety of scents.
- Always use on a mat
- Back-flow can damage varnished surfaces
- Only use on a flat and stable surface.
- Do not place on painted or polished surfaces.
- Only to be used with one Back flow incense at the time.
- Never leave unattended whilst in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.